What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and also understand how effective our marketing campaigns are.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, allow you to begin a chat session with our customer services representatives and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). They may be set by us or third party providers whose services we have added to our website.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose for example to deliver advertising to you on third party platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Details currently being reviewed
Third party cookies
• Social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest
• Advertising and analysis providers such as Google
• Refer A Friend programme via Mention Me.